Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Julia Fox Apologizes for Making Incorrect Remarks

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Julia Fox

 Julia Fox is speaking out after receiving heat for a comment she made on a video about sexual assault posted by a TikTok user. Fox, 32, remarked on a TikTok video earlier this week, "Idk why but I don't feel bad for you lol," not realising the user was referring to the phrase "mascara" as code for sexual assault.

The user shared the video with an on-screen text that reads: "I gave this one girl mascara one time and it must've been so good that she decided that her and her friend should both try it without my consent."


While Fox's comment was removed from the user's video, other accounts on the social media network recorded her words.


After receiving anger for her comment, she spoke up in a now-expired TikTok Story about her thoughts on sexual assault and her ignorance of the term "mascara," which was a colloquialism for some users and a current fad on the platform.


The Uncut Gems star explained: "So, I commented on a video because I thought this guy was talking about getting his mascara stolen by some girl, and then the girl lent it to her friend. As I read it, it just seemed so dramatic in that video, and I was like, 'Damn, don't catch a case, it's just mascara.' But it was, in fact, not just mascara."


She continued, "Anyway, I have already apologized to this person, but I just want to apologize to everyone who has been a victim of you-know-what. I'm really sorry. I'm really showing my age right now."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section