Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Chelsea Handler explains why she split from Jo Koy

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Chelsea Handler explains why she split from Jo Koy

Chelsea Handler admitted there were some "behaviors" they couldn't agree on, which she claimed ultimately contributed to the end of their relationship, five months after she and Jo Koy parted ways.

Chelsea Handler is discussing her split from Jo Koy in July.

When a guest on Brooke Shields' Now What? the comedian admitted on the program that she thought the two didn't agree on certain crucial points.

Read Also :  Fans of "Emily in Paris" Can't Believe Their Eyes After Seeing Lily Collins Wear a Sexy Latex Dress

According to Entertainment Tonight, the 47-year-old said on the Dec. 27 episode, "There were simply some behaviors that we couldn't agree on, and it felt to me like I would have to sacrifice myself—which maybe I would have been OK to do if I was 20 or 25—but I wasn't willing to do that." "I was not going to abandon myself, no matter how much I loved this person, and I loved him so much."


Chelsea went on, "I said, "I'm not going to change this, and I'm not going to behave differently so that you feel more at ease. I won't be doing that. Additionally, I had to end a relationship that I truly thought would last forever, which was painful."


Even though she claimed she and Jo attempted "everything I could think of," including counselling, to try to make their relationship work, she eventually came to the conclusion that their efforts were "futile."


Chelsea didn't specify what they had been at odds over, but she did cryptically acknowledge that "leaving him was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do."

Chelsea Handler explains why she split from Jo Koy

Chelsea and Jo, both 51, frequently appeared on the 2007–2014 program Chelsea Lately. During the epidemic, their friendship evolved from platonic to amorous. I thought, "That's a bummer," "Or I would wonder where Jo Koy was if I hadn't heard from him for a few days. He generally gets up my arse. Then I began to understand, "Oh, he's not bothering me.""


Chelsea, though, confirmed their breakup over the summer before their anniversary.


One of the greatest gifts of my life has been to be cherished and adored by @jokoy, she wrote in July. "He restored my faith in people, in love, and in being completely myself. I've never been more hopeful about the future. Jo, you ignited my creativity, my desire to work hard once more, my want to travel once more, and you reminded me of who I am and have always been. As a result, my feet have never felt more securely planted on the earth."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section