Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

BTS J-Hope Shares His Night Routine Tips

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

BTS J-Hope

B(caps)TS' J-Hope has a healthy bedtime regime which he did not hesitate to tell the ARMY in a recent Good Night Interview with Weverse, reports Koreaboo.  The 27 year-old singer said,  "Before I go to bed, I tend to plan out what I’m going to wear tomorrow. If I think about it the next morning, it takes too much time." 

"It doesn’t take me too long to fall asleep. I scroll on my phone and when I feel sleepy, I put it down and fall asleep within the next 3 to 5 minutes. Just like that!", he further added. 


He prefers less clothing while sleeping, "I don’t really like wearing anything uncomfortable. So, I try to wear something that’s as least cumbersome as possible. These days I wear shorts and I tend to sleep shirtless." 


"It depends on how I’m feeling that day. If I feel a cold coming and I feel like I have to keep my body warm, I’d wear a light T-shirt. But usually, I tend to sleep shirtless," he explained.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section