Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Jennifer Lopez has spoken about one of her natural beauty tips

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

jennifer-lopez-has-spoken-about-one-of-her-natural-beauty-tips

Even though Jennifer Lopez is now 53 years of age, but she still looks radiant and she has a foolproof method to stay beautiful.


It is a very natural remedy, one that helps her a lot, and that is to get many hours of sleep.



Ads by Eonads

Jennifer Lopez's love of sleep

J-Lo once spoke about her sleeping habits in her 'On The J-Lo' newsletter, in which she admitted that she didn't start prioritising sleep until after a major scare in the late 1990s.


"There was a time in my life where I used to sleep three to five hours a night," she explained.


"I'd be on set all day and in the studio all night and doing junkets and filming videos on the weekends. I was in my late 20s and I thought I was invincible.


"Until one day, I was sitting in a trailer and all the work and the stress it brought with it, coupled with not enough sleep to recuperate mentally, caught up with me.


"I was completely frozen. I couldn't see clearly.


"It started to scare me and the fear compounded itself.


"It was a classic panic attack brought on by exhaustion, but I had never even heard the term at the time.


"I realised how serious the consequences could be of ignoring what my body and mind needed to be healthy."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section