Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Tori Spelling talked about her lifelong friend Denise Richards' OnlyFans profile

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

tori-spelling-talked-about-her-friend-denise-richards
Image From her @instagram

Tori Spelling talked about her lifelong friend Denise Richards' OnlyFans profile in a recent interview and revealed that she spent $400 on her friend's OnlyFans profile in just 2 days.


Tori shared that she was very intrigued by OnlyFans and kept tipping her friend Denise anonymously because she looked so good.


Tori said, "I was kind of fascinated by the whole OnlyFans, and I'm not going to lie, I was like, 'Let me take a look at it. What does it entail?' So I took a look at it, and sure enough, it shows something, and unless you subscribe, you can't get it. So, of course, I subscribed under a fake name."


She added, "They say, if you tip them, they get back to you sooner. So I said, 'I love what I see. I'd love to see more. I ended up spending $400 in two days. I couldn't stop. God, it looks good. But yeah, so I kept tipping him."


Denise Richards opened the OnlyFans thanks to her daughter

Richards launched her OnlyFans account last June, a week after her ex-husband, Charlie Sheen, criticized their daughter Sami Sheen, 18, for getting an account.



"She's 18 now and lives with her mother. This didn't happen under my roof," the 57-year-old former "Two and a Half Man" actor told Page Six at the time.


"My daughter took a lot of heat for opening the account," Richards explained in an interview with KTLA last July. "I had heard of OnlyFans, but I didn't know what it was, and once I started informing myself, I think its creators brought the best of all the social media platforms together in one place."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section