Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Why Jennifer Lopez Dislikes Jokes About Her Butt

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

why-jennifer-lopez-dislikes-jokes-about-her-butt

For more than 30 years, Jennifer Lopez has been a bright figure in the entertainment world. Her most recent Netflix documentary, Halftime, exemplifies the tenacity and tenacity that have made her a legend.


The movie, which caused a stir at the Tribeca Film Festival, is jam-packed with insider information and disclosures from the star.


The scene in which Lopez discusses the sexist jokes made about her butt, notably in a 2002 interview, is one of the film's most stunning moments.


Billy Bush, a radio personality, remarked, "People have been raving about it for years. Lopez grew up around curvy women. What do you think about your butt? The performer was not impressed throughout the interview.




She responded, "I never felt ashamed because I grew up around people with curves, so it was nothing I was ever ashamed of.


She admitted to receiving unwelcome comments about the size of her butt to Variety in 2019: "They would never say to a male, 'Your d—k is incredibly large.


She frequently questioned if she had a place in the entertainment world, according to the movie, which made reference to comments made about her in the media.


"Despite all of my accomplishments, their need to write about my personal life eclipsed everything else that was going on in my profession. I simply had a very low sense of self. I genuinely believed a lot of what they said, which was that I wasn't any good—I wasn't a good singer, I wasn't a good actress, I wasn't a good dancer, I wasn't good at everything. She said in the movie, "I just didn't even belong here, why wouldn't I just go away?


When asked about the media's ongoing criticism, she said to her fiancé Ben Affleck, "I'm Latina; I'm a woman; I expected this."


The celebrity realized who she was despite the criticism and made the decision to "trust in that and not believe anything else."




It's a little bit of a novelty in Hollywood. But since we were born and raised here, it didn't really matter to us. My family has been telling me that Jennifer had a [huge butt] ever since I was a tiny child. In an interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106 in 2014, she claimed, "I was gifted in that area.


She said to InStyle in 2018 that "curves were revered and part of the culture of my family." It was simply like, "Jennifer has a big butt, and it's fantastic," she continued.



In order to promote her most recent Latin American reality talent program, "Q'Viva! The Chosen," Jennifer Lopez made a special appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman" in January 2012.


Jennifer Lopez, who divorced Marc Anthony in 2011, discussed working together on Q'Viva with David Letterman. The Selected.


It has its moments, but it's wonderful since we know each other so well. Sometimes, the same things that...didn't really work come up, JLo added. "You're conversing, and when you can't come to an agreement on something, you say, 'Oh, be quiet!'... You'll catch a glimpse of it on the program!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section