Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Rita Ora Rumors of Pregnancy

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Rita Ora

Rita Ora has sparked rumors that she is expecting her first child with her husband Taika Waititi weeks after confirming her marriage.


Taking to Instagram Monday, Feb. 6, the 32-year-old singer posted a series of pictures from her day-to-day routine with a sly caption.


“Dump a bump bump,” she wrote.



Fans were quick to flock to her comments with hope and anticipation for probable good news.


"giiiirl, don’t be saying bump on here bc you know i excite easily!!!” a girl wrote.


The For You singer only recently confirmed her wedding to the Thor: Ragnarok director.


"I am officially off the market people. I chose to keep it more private and keep it to myself more but with my new video I am playing on what could have been.


"When the rumours came out is she, isn't she? I wanted to play on it. I wanted to do a wedding that didn't go to plan… that's not to say that is actually what happened."


Gushing over her special day, Rita said: "It was perfect. It was exactly, exactly how I wanted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section