Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Camila Mendes 'Still In Honeymoon'

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Camila Mendes

Camila Mendes is open about her recent romance. The 28-year-old Riverdale actress shared details of her love life in a recent Going Mental podcast episode. Despite naming anyone specifically, Mendes has been linked to multi-hyphenate Rudy Mancuso for some time.


"I think I'm gonna keep it that way, for now. I don't know, I'm constantly changing my perspective on it," Mendes said when asked about her most private relationship. "Because the thing is, I love so hard when I love that I always want to show off my lover...I get so mushy gushy with that [stuff]."


Mendes continued, saying that she and her unidentified boyfriend have been dating for "a few months" and first started dating in June.


"I am still in the honeymoon [phase], but it's one of those situations where I feel like I'm really trying to temper myself," she said. "I don't wanna speak above and beyond, but I feel like I've known him my whole life, and that's something I actually have never felt before."


In Msica, an Amazon Studios rom-com that he's going to helm, Mendes and Mancuso will co-star. When it was revealed in April that Mancuso would also be writing the movie's original music and soundtrack, he told Deadline that he was eager to collaborate with Mendes.


"I'm beyond excited to have the wildly gifted mind of Camila join this special journey of Música," he noted, "where we're telling an authentic Brazilian-American story through the eyes of a synesthete."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section