Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Rihanna's song Umbrella as part of torture

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Rihanna

Hell uses Rihanna's song Umbrella as part of its torture. A priest made a bizarre claim as he took to TikTok to allege that he saw demons singing Rihanna’s song Umbrella as part of hell’s torture.


Gerald Johnson said that he temporarily died in 2016 from a heart attack and took a trip to hell before coming back to life. "My spirit left my physical body," he said in a now viral TikTok video with over 4 millions views. 


"I thought I was going upward, because I thought that I had done so much good in this lifetime and helped so many people, and made so many decisions that were Godly decisions.


"But as opposed to me going up, I went down. I went literally into the center of the Earth. That’s where Hell is.'"


After proceeding to enter hell, he shared that he saw some cruel punishments which included with being tormented with a demonic version of Rihanna’s song along with Bobby McFerrin’s Don’t Worry Be Happy.


"It just blew me away,” the priest said, adding: “Every lyric to every song is to torment you [for] the fact that you didn’t worship God through music when you were on the Earth… you chose to worship Satan by repeating the lyrics that he inspired to come into the Earth."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section