Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Emily Ratajkowski attends Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Party in New York City

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Emily Ratajkowski attends Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Party in New York City
Emily Ratajkowski attends Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Party in New York City

Emily Ratajkowski made a groovy appearance at a New York Fashion Week party last night. The model attended the Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Party, where she pulled off an electrifying look reminiscent of '70s disco style.


EmRata wore a black co-ord made up of a cropped collared button-down and breezy high-waisted pants. The set included glittering pinstripes composed of embellished crystals that shimmered as she moved. She capped off the look with black velvet pointed flats.


Her glam amped up the already dazzling look. The My Body author opted for dark black eyeliner all around her lid and a nude matte lip. As for her hair, EmRata wore her mahogany brown locks down in lively curls.




Ratajkowski made headlines last week when she attended the Marc Jacobs runway show in New York City wearing a short bob wig. Instead of her signature long locks, the wig had hair chopped to her chin and additionally featured blunt bangs.


As for the rest of her look, Ratajkowski went for a monochrome moment in a cropped coffee-colored aviator jacket with a large gray fur collar and shaggy brown fur-adorned shoulders. Underneath, she wore a see-through beige mesh top tucked into a pair of mocha-toned high-waisted trousers. She finished the ensemble with black pointed boots.



"I can tell you that I have never been single before," she said. "I feel all the emotions. I feel anger, sadness. I feel excitement. I feel joy. I feel levity. Every day is different. The only good thing I know is that I'm feeling all those things, which is nice because it makes me believe that I'll be okay."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section