Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Katie Price shared her plans of selling used lingerie

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Katie Price

In the latest business move Katie Price has decided to put up her used undergarments on sale just in time of Valentine’s Day.


While it is no secret that the former glamour model has been selling off her old clothing ahead of her bankruptcy hearing, the social media star decided to take things up a notch as her latest offerings was a framed pair of a red and black lingerie with suspenders.


Signed to her fan Tom "wet dreams" the OnlyFans star shared her plans to sell signed memorabilia, in particular lingerie.


"Hey guys, so this is my new little adventure that I'm doing," she began saying. 


"So, through the years I have literally bags and bags of underwear, bras, knickers, suspender belts, stockings, you name it, I've got it."


Katie went on: "So, instead of them being in bags, I get requests all the time for signed memorabilia, so this is basically what I'm gonna do.


"If you just want a suspender belt, and then I'll personally sign it to whoever, then you can have bras and knickers or a set so I'm gonna start off with that.


"If there's a request for anything else like books, cos I've got loads of my books still, posters, clothes, shoes, anything, I will personally sign it for you."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section