Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Lea Michele Discloses Her Experience Following the Glee Backlash

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

Lea Michele

The Glee cast members and Lea Michele are patching things up. After the 2020's controversy over her alleged behaviour on the Fox musical series' set, the Funny Girl lead, 36, disclosed that she had gotten in touch with former costars.


"I think these past two years have been so important for everybody to just sit back and reflect," she told Interview Magazine. "I did a lot of personal reach-outs. But the most important thing was for everybody to just take a step back."


Michele discussed her progress since the controversy first surfaced.


"At the end of the day, what matters the most is how you make people feel. And you have to put aside your feelings," she explained. "The conversations that I've had behind the scenes with some people were incredibly healing and very eye-opening for me."


"I've been doing this for a really long time and I'm not going to ever blame anything on the things that I've been through in my life," she added. "But you also can't ignore those experiences or deny them. They are a part of the patchwork of my life."


The former Scream Queens star expressed her hope that playing Fanny Brice in Funny Girl would help people view her differently.


"When I got the call that I was going to play Fanny Brice, I said, 'Okay, this could be really big for my career, but it's also helpful to have this opportunity to introduce people to who I am now.'"

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section