Breaking Posts

6/trending/recent

INNER POST ADS 2

Type Here to Get Search Results !

TOP-LEFT ADS

Geena Davis harassment at The 1990 comedy set

Creator Sakib is a entertainment blog. here we published Latest rumors and news in the entertainment industry from the world, Get the most recent information about celebrity engagements, divorces, and scandals.

geena-davis-harassment-at-comedy-set

Oscar-winning actress Geena Davis gave more details of the abuse she suffered at the hands of Bill Murray when she was starting her career in the early 1990s, noting that the actor verbally and physically abused her during the filming of a movie.


Last October, Davis accused Murray of using a massage tool on her in her hotel room in 1989 despite her refusal. The above she revealed in her memoir "Dying of Politeness." Now, Davis gave more details on "On with Kara Swisher" for New York magazine.


She alleges that no man present asked Murray to stop

Geena Davis, 66, recalled having a meeting with Murray, 71, and the co-producers of the Quick Change film in 1990, where the actor asked her if she had tried a massage device.


"I say, 'No, no, no, no, thank you.' And he keeps going on about it," Davis alleged. "And I keep saying 'No' to the point where I would have had to yell at him: 'Stop fucking asking me! I'm not going to do it, do you understand? I was too shy to do it," she alleged.


"So I perched on the corner of the bed and let him do it, and he did it for like a second, and then he didn't ask me if I liked it or anything. So I realized it was just to see if he could make me do something inappropriate," Davis said.


He added that none of the other men in the room tried to stop Murray: "I looked at them hoping they would say, 'Come on, Bill, give it up' or something. But they didn't," Davis recounted.


The abuse continued during the filming

Davis commented that after that, the abuses continued the next day, when filming of the movie began.


"We were shooting a huge scene at an intersection in Manhattan with hundreds of extras and a gigantic crew and all that stuff. And they said to me, 'We're ready for you to come to the set,'" Davis explained.


"Well, the wardrobe asked me to wait here for a second - can I do that or should I come with you? I was like, 'No, no, no.' The director said, 'No, go ahead. Wait here.' "


He said that within seconds, Murray appeared in a clown costume in his dressing room and yelled, "Get out of there! What the hell are you doing, move! Move," the actress detailed.



"He got behind me and yelled in my ear, 'Move! Move faster! Move!' And we got to an intersection where there were hundreds of people watching him, and he just keeps going and going until he says, 'Stay there,' points to a mark on the pavement and starts shooting," she alleged.


"Talking about it is still very emotional for me, because I was so embarrassed for someone who wants to make things right," Davis said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Send Your Comments Here

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Ads Section